Sunday, September 5, 2010

Highest Purpose

I always what to develop myself.
I always insecure with my own ability

I always struggle and think of which area I should develop and how I develop.
I am expecting and doing hard in developing that area that I want and eventually I fail because I am too focus on it.

Today what I learned is that we have to do things for a highest purpose.
With a highest purpose, we will not care too much of our own ability, skill or anythings
What is in our mind is just our highest purpose.

And eventually we will able to do a lot of things and dare to do it
We will step out from our comfort zone and have a lot of breakthrough without we notice
Because we are fighting for the highest purpose

With a highest purpose
Our life become more meaningful

My friend what is your highest purpose?
Do you have a highest purpose??

No comments:

Post a Comment